Augmented Reality-based remote education and assistance brings the current audio or video screen-based communications to the next level by enabling fully bi-directional visual communication between the operating user and a remote audience or expert.
Augmented Reality - based Telemedicine
Augmented Reality-based telemedicine solutions enable a bi-directional communication between the operating surgeon and a remote audience, senior expertise or interdisciplinary advice. The classic audio communication is complemented with in-sight instruction and visual support by shared images or on-target annotations.
The real-time visual interaction and support can revolutionize:
· the global sharing of expert practices to various audiences of students or colleagues.
· the education and training of operating healthcare professionals by remote senior expertise.
· the sharing of interdisciplinary advice and support by remote specialists for complex procedures.
Compatible with various partner telemedicine solutions that address different medical procedures, Arspectra’s technologies enable:
· intra-operative visual communication and assistance independent of the geographical location.
· hands-free, same point-of-view follow-up and case oversight by the remote expert or audience.
· remote instruction, feedback and navigation in the direct sight of the operating specialist.
· improved time- and cost-efficiencies within a large range of procedures.
· most importantly increased chances of procedure success and patient outcomes.
Get in touch to discover Augmented Reality-based telemedicine solutions developed with & for the medical end-user and procedures.
Arspectra’s REA solutions for remote assistance and education represent a novel standard in visualization, collaboration and education in healthcare.