Computer Vision Engineer
Responsible for the developments of perception technologies, you will work closely with Arspectra’s engineering groups and partners.
Arspectra is specialized in the design of novel augmented reality glasses and platforms. In collaboration with various specialists and med-tech developers, we tailor our solutions to specific applications. As pioneers in the field, we focus on improving operational success for its users and achieving better procedure outcomes for the patients. This by removing current time- and concentration-intensive bottlenecks in the common communication, perception, and subjective mapping procedures. We are looking for sharp and motivated team members that share Arspectra’s vision in order to help shape the future of the emerging augmented reality sector.
Description of the Position
Responsible for the developments of perception technologies, you will work closely with Arspectra’s engineering groups and partners. In this fast-paced role, you will coordinate various efforts and keep the state of the art aligned with the overall company plans and deadlines. You must excel in working in a high-energy, flexible team environment, and have a commitment to exceeding customer or partner expectations. This position requires a quick learner, the ability to work independently, and demonstrated ability to drive efficiency. A strong sense of shared responsibility and shared reward is required, as is the ability to make work fun and interesting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform scientifically rigorous research into novel algorithms, leading to unprecedented inventions.
- Solve emerging problems that relate to our AR platform, training data, 3D geometry, model efficiency, and interactive systems.
- Publish and patent discoveries, and teach others internally/externally what you have learned.
- Help to solve important problems and technologies, and stay current with the international community.
- Work jointly with local and international team members, getting and giving help. Expect to mentor interns and share knowledge with expert engineers.
- Build proof of concepts and prototypes, and transform and scale them to effective medical applications.
- You either have a Ph.D., Masters, or equivalent research experience in one of the relevant fields: Computer Vision, Machine/Deep Learning, Image Processing, Computer Graphics, or Robotics.
- You have designed novel computational models / CNN architectures to tackle computer vision-related problems.
- You have experience collecting or organizing data to validate your research.
- You have implemented efficient code to validate your research.
- You are an expert in 3D geometry and linear algebra.
- You have made efficient ML or 3D graphics applications for mobile devices.
- You have experience with Unity3D, Blender, Unreal or similar.
- You have designed + built project(s) that are used by others.
- You have worked with a diverse team, including R&D, QA, and designers.
- A challenging position and chance to get involved in a promising startup with a global market.
- Help shape a growing, fast-paced, and innovative technology platform with exciting and novel challenges, open to your creative ideas and input.
- A room to grow further with the diversification of the solutions offered and the markets.
- A competitive salary.
- A flat hierarchy and direct communication channels to a motivated team.