Responsible for the software developments of our visualization technologies, you will work closely with Arspectra’s engineering groups and partners.
Arspectra is specialized in the design of novel augmented reality glasses and platforms. In collaboration with various specialists and med-tech developers, we tailor our solutions to specific applications. As pioneers in the field, we focus on improving operational success for its users and achieving better procedure outcomes for the patients. This by removing current time- and concentration-intensive bottlenecks in the common communication, perception, and subjective mapping procedures. We are looking for sharp and motivated team members that share Arspectra’s vision and want to shape the future of augmented reality.
Description of the Position
Responsible for the software developments of our visualization technologies, you will work closely with Arspectra’s engineering groups and partners. In this fast-paced role, you will coordinate various efforts and keep the state of the art aligned with the overall company plans and deadlines.
You must excel in working in a high-energy, flexible team environment, and have a commitment to exceeding customer or partner expectations. This position requires a quick learner, the ability to work independently, and demonstrated ability to drive efficiency. A strong sense of shared responsibility and shared reward is required, as is the ability to make work fun and interesting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, and participating in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment
- Proactively lead problem-solving efforts; provide suggestions and take action on areas that need improvement.
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
- Provide engineering support to technical staff when they are building, deploying, configuring, and supporting systems for customers
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling, and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
- Participate in interactions with customers as a technical expert for product subsystems.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications.
- Other duties from time to time as determined by management
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or related field, with a focus on software development and/or data visualization.
- At least 3 years of experience of similar research in the field.
- C, C++, Python development experience.
- Data visualization methods with unreal engine experience.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills – proficiency in English.
- Proficiency in developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed environments including Linux, Unix and/or Windows.
- Good understanding of machine learning/deep learning as applied to medical images.
- Working knowledge of software verification and validation, including continuous integration methodologies and tools.
- Agile project methodologies.
- Experience with applied image processing and/or computer vision.
- Experience with any of the following toolkits: VTK, ITK, OpenCV, CMake, Qt3D.
- Familiarity with x-ray, CT, or MRI imaging modalities is a plus.
- Be able to articulate a technical vision for a smarter way of working and work with multifunctional partners to offer that vision.
- English confirmed in writing and oral.
- A leading position and chance to get involved in a promising startup with a global market.
- Help shape a growing, fast-paced, and innovative technology platform with exciting and novel challenges, open to your creative ideas and input.
- A room to grow further with the diversification of the solutions offered and the markets.
- A competitive salary.
- A flat hierarchy and direct communication channels to a motivated team.